If you are a music lover, you may want to increase your song collections and include the new hits that are not yet on your list. While you can purchase songs for a fee, there are also ways to get them for free. If you can get the songs that you like without spending anything; then why not go for this option? If you are concerned about their copyrights, there are those that can be legally downloaded. BeeMP3 is a website that can help you find these free songs.
What is BeeMP3
BeeMP3 works as a search engine that looks for the audio file that you are searching for from the Internet. Think of Google or Yahoo. While these two search engines look for any information that you search for on the web, BeeMP3 only focuses on searching audio files. They are automatically saved to MP3 format so there is no need to convert them, which is usually needed when downloading files from other sites. It does not host or provide any of the audio files. Instead, it lists the direct link for downloading a song from the sites that it found.
How to Use BeeMP3 to Download Songs
You can use BeeMP3 to search audio files that you can download for free on the web. If you are on your computer, go to its official website, which is BeeMP3.com to start using the search engine. If you have a compatible mobile device, download and install BeeMP3 application on your phone.
1. On the homepage of BeeMP3, type the keyword of the audio file that you wish to look for on the search box.
2. Click the Search button.
3. You may refine your search by clicking on the Song, Album or Artist button at the bottom of the search field. This will compare the keyword on the song, album name or artist name of the audio files available for download on the Internet.
4. If you want it to search for all the said categories, click on the All option, which is the default choice. However, since it will compare your keyword on more categories, it may take longer for the site to search for all the download links available. So if you know the specific song title, album or artist name that you are looking for, type the exact words on the search box. This would make the search a lot faster.
5. It also has a list of available artists. Click on the letter which corresponds to the first letter of the name of the artist that you are looking for next to Artist Listings.
6. For instance, if you are looking for all available songs by Taylor Swift, click on the letter T. All singers and bands whose name starts with this letter will be listed. Click on Taylor Swift’s name and her available songs will be listed. The results will include information such as the link to download song, its file name, artist name, album, genre, year released, duration, bit rate, frequency and domain where the link was found.
7. The search result can be filtered by choosing your preference next to search options on top of the screen. This includes bit rate, duration, date and filter. This is helpful if there are several search results and you wish to shorten the list.
8. If you do not have a specific song in mind but would like to find audio files under a specific genre, click Genres on the upper right portion of the window, which is on the same row as the Artist Listings.
9. There are several genres to choose from including acapella, country, dance, blues and much more. The number of artists available on a specific genre is posted next to it.
10. Click on a genre to view all the artists. Click on the artist’s name to view all songs.
11. Decide on which song you wish to download. Click on the download link and you will be directed to another page.
12. Type the correct answer to the question given. It is usually a simple math problem to verify that you are human.
13. Click the Download button after entering the right answer.
14. Click the Download Now option and choose Save.
15. Wait for the download to complete then access your file once done.